Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oh A Busy Fall!!

Wow, has this been a crazy, as usual, Fall. Over the past couple of weeks, my blog has suffered from lack of attention. It's not that I haven't wanted to post, it's just that one thing has lead to another and another and, you guessed it, another!
With chopping of haylage going full steam into corn silage and the wet weather to contend with every day, not to mention getting ready for the county fair-whew! Life's been full!
This week I have started a blog post, but unfortunately, it's not finished and I find myself juggling many apples. When the guys (employees) are hard at work trying to get the crops in either in the Spring or Fall, it's my job to feed them. So sack lunches and good nutritious dinners with DAIRY products is what they eat this time of year. Then in between, I work in the office, take care of the horses, and pet-goat, Gomez. Oh yea, right now I'm off to chase steers in the corn field-AGAIN!!
Sorry to cut this short, but there's no time to waste when the cattle run through the corn!!

Until next time,

Corral your cattle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment